An Elkay Lustertone Classic sink looks as great on day 3000 as it does on day one. The rich uniform grain adds to the beauty of the sink. Light scratches which occur with everyday use naturally blend into the finish with time.
- ADA Compliant: Product is ADA compliant when properly installed
- Repairable Finish: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use; deep scratches are repairable, Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
- Drop-In Installation: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Single Bowl: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks
- 18-Gauge Stainless Steel: Highest quality 18-Gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Quiet: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Sound Deadening: Bottom only pads
- Quick-Clip Mounting System: Quickly and securely install sink from above the counter with a series of clips that attach to laminate countertops
- Offset Drain: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- Made in the USA
- Drain Opening: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 24"
- Product Compliance: ADA & ICC A117.1, ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, Buy American ACT
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
|Number of Faucet Holes||2|
|Color/Finish Family||Stainless Steel Tones|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Bowl Depth (in)||4.875|
|Bowl Depth Range (in)||4 to 5|
|Bowl Length (in)||18|
|Bowl Width (in)||14|
|Number of Bowls||1|
|Series||2 Faucet Holes|