An Elkay Lustertone Classic sink looks as great on day 3000 as it does on day one. The rich uniform grain adds to the beauty of the sink. Light scratches which occur with everyday use naturally blend into the finish with time.
- Repairable Finish: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use; deep scratches are repairable; lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
- Drop-In Installation: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Double Bowls of Equal Size: Conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- 18-Gauge Stainless Steel: Highest quality 18-Gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Quiet: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- U-Channel Installation: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Large Capacity: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean
- Extra Deep Bowls: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for washing larger items and other household tasks
- Drain Opening: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2"
- Cabinet Size: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 30"
- Made in the USA
- Sound Deadening: Bottom only pads
- Product Compliance: ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, Buy American ACT
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
|Number of Faucet Holes||1|
|Color/Finish Family||Stainless Steel|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Bowl Depth (in)||10|
|Bowl Depth Range (in)||10 or Greater|
|Bowl Length (in)||10|
|Bowl Width (in)||14|
|Number of Bowls||2|
|Series||1 Faucet Hole,2 Faucet Holes,3 Faucet Holes,4 Faucet Holes,MR2 Faucet Holes|