Elkay Quartz Classic sinks have a smooth surface and a visible depth to their structure. They come in a variety of vibrant UV-stable colors that allow you to add an unexpected pop of color to your space. Classic sinks also offer durability to take on tough kitchen tasks.
- Aqua Divide: Low center divider allows pan handles to extend over center and makes it easy to wash large items, like baking sheets, over both bowls
- Undermount Installation: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop
- Double Bowls of Equal Size: Conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- Easy to Clean and Stain Resistant: Coordinate your sink color with your decor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won't stain
- Impact, Heat and Scratch Resistant: Molded from fine Quartz sand to resist banging, chipping and scratches; heat safe up to 535 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Hygiene Protection: Material's ultrafine, nonporous structure means food and liquid won't stick to surface; prevents the spreading of bacteria
- Quiet: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Offset Drain: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- Extra Deep Bowls: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
- Drain Opening: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Bowl 1 measures 15-3/16" length x 16-3/4" width x 10" height
- Bowl 2 measures 15-3/16" length x 16-3/4" width x 10" height
- Product Compliance: CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Bowl Depth (in)||10|
|Bowl Depth Range (in)||10 or Greater|
|Bowl Length (in)||15.1875|
|Bowl Width (in)||16.75|
|Number of Bowls||2|