Elkay Quartz Classic sinks have a smooth surface and a visible depth to their structure. They come in a variety of vibrant UV-stable colors that allow you to add an unexpected pop of color to your space. Classic sinks also offer durability to take on tough kitchen tasks.
- Undermount Installation: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop
- Easy to Clean and Stain Resistant: Coordinate your sink color with your decor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won't stain
- Impact, Heat and Scratch Resistant: Molded from fine Quartz sand to resist banging, chipping and scratches; heat safe up to 535 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Hygiene Protection: Material's ultrafine, nonporous structure means food and liquid won't stick to surface; prevents the spreading of bacteria
- Quiet: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Offset Drain: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- Extra Deep Bowls: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
- Two Bowls, Different Sizes: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks
- Drain Opening: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2"
- Cabinet Size: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36"
- Bowl 1 measures 11-15/16" length x 15" width x 7" height
- Bowl 2 measures 18-5/16" length x 18-1/2" width x 9" height
- Product Compliance: CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Bowl Depth (in)||9|
|Bowl Depth Range (in)||9 to 10|
|Bowl Length (in)||18.3125|
|Bowl Width (in)||18.5|
|Number of Bowls||2|