The unique scalloped design of this Hartland sink adds a distinctive accent to a wide variety of kitchen styles from traditional to contemporary. Two equal-sized basins with a graduated rim offer ample workspace for a range of tasks. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance.
- 36-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Double equal bowls.
- 9-inch depth.
- Three oversized faucet holes with one oversized accessory hole to the right and one oversized accessory hole to the left.
- Oversized holes allow for easy installation of faucets and accessories.
- Rear drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes under-mount installation kit.
- Material: KOHLER enameled cast iron.
- Installation: Under-mount
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
Owners Guide - 1
|Number of Faucet Holes||5|
|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Number of Bowls||2|
|Width Range (in)||30 to 35|