Designed to accommodate extra-thick counters, this Purist kitchen faucet combines a strong architectural form and simple-to-use features. The high-arch swing spout maneuvers easily around large cookware, while the sidespray reaches down into the sink for more effective cleaning and up-close tasks.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- High-arch swing spout and 360-degree spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Matching sidespray provides flexibility and convenience for cleaning and food prep.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- Coordinates with other products in the Purist collection.
- 1.8 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Material: Premium metal construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Sidespray is color-matched to the faucet finish.
- Installation: Single-hole installation.
- Flexible supply lines and installation ring simplify installation.
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
Owners Guide - 1
|Product Type||Deck Mount|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Spout Reach (in)||8|