Sized to fit small spaces, the Riverby sink is an elegant and versatile addition to the kitchen as a primary, secondary, bar, or utility sink. A single-bowl provides ample space to soak and wash large items, while front and back beveled edges help keep water in the sink. A sloped base to a single offset drain minimizes water pooling. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance. An included custom-fit sink rack also helps protect the sink surface from daily wear.
- 27-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Single bowl.
- 9-inch depth.
- Five oversized faucet holes.
- Oversized holes allow for easy installation of faucets and accessories.
- Bowl slopes 2 degrees toward drain to minimize water pooling.
- Offset drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes stainless-steel sink rack.
- Includes under-mount installation kit for simplified installation.
- Small size fits compact spaces.
- Material: KOHLER enameled cast iron.
- Installation: Under-mount
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
Owners Guide - 1
Owners Guide - 2
Owners Guide - 3
|Number of Faucet Holes||5|
|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Number of Bowls||1|
|Width Range (in)||25 to 30|