The understated beauty of this Riverby sink makes it an elegant and versatile addition to the kitchen. The two equal-sized basins feature a sloped base that minimizes water pooling. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance. It comes with a custom-fit colander with integral cutting board, a utility rack with soaking cup, and a stainless-steel bottom sink rack.
- 36-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Double equal bowls.
- 9-inch depth.
- Five oversized faucet holes.
- Bowl slopes 2 degrees toward drain to minimize water pooling.
- Offset drains increase workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes K-6239 colander with integral cutting board, K-6194 utility rack with soaking cup, and K-9238 bottom sink rack.
- Material: KOHLER enameled cast iron.
- Installation: Under-mount
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet|
|Number of Faucet Holes||5|
|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Number of Bowls||2|
|Width Range (in)||30 to 35|