Designed for ergonomics and accessibility, this ADA-compliant Vault sink is handcrafted from durable stainless steel with bold, modern lines that bring contemporary style to your kitchen. Tightly angled corners maximize basin space, and the rear drain creates additional workspace and storage capacity underneath. An engineered sound-absorption system significantly reduces disposal and dishwashing noise for a quieter kitchen environment. This dual-mount sink gives you the option of top- or under-mount installation. When installed in a top-mount application, Vault's ultra-flat, 1.25-mm-thick rim makes it easy to wipe from the counter directly into the sink.
- 27-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Single bowl.
- 6-inch depth.
- Three faucet holes with one accessory hole to the right.
- Rear drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- SilentShield sound-absorption technology offers quieter performance.
- For under-mount installation, countertop thickness cannot be greater than 1 inch (25 mm) for ADA compliance.
- Includes installation hardware.
- Material: Handcrafted from 18-gauge stainless steel.
- Installation: Top-mount or under-mount.
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
Owners Guide - 1
|Product Type||Dual Mount|
|Number of Faucet Holes||4|
|Color/Finish Family||Stainless Steel Tones|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Number of Bowls||1|
|Width Range (in)||25 to 30|