The Vault apron-front kitchen sink combines the sleek, modern look of stainless steel with the traditional farmhouse style. Made to seamlessly coordinate with a variety of decors, this sink features a single bowl with tightly angled corners to maximize basin space, and a top-mount design for easy installation and use on most laminate countertops. Vault's ultra-flat rim makes it easy to wipe from the counter directly into the sink.
- 30-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Single bowl.
- 9-inch depth.
- Self-Trimming apron overlaps the cabinet face for easy installation.
- Three faucet holes with one accessory hole to the right.
- Rear drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes installation hardware and compatibility template.
- SilentShield sound-absorption technology offers quieter performance.
- Material: Handcrafted from 18-gauge stainless steel.
- Installation: Apron-front Drop-in
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
Owners Guide - 1
Owners Guide - 2
|Product Type||Apron Front Drop-in|
|Number of Faucet Holes||4|
|Color/Finish Family||Stainless Steel Tones|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Number of Bowls||1|
|Width Range (in)||25 to 30|