This ergonomic, ADA-compliant Vault sink is handcrafted from durable stainless steel with bold, modern lines that bring contemporary style to your kitchen. A lowered divider in between the basins helps minimize splashing and provides convenient space to transfer heavy or bulky items. An engineered sound-absorption system significantly reduces disposal and dishwashing noise for a quieter kitchen environment. This dual-mount sink gives you the option of top- or under-mount installation. When installed in a top-mount application, Vault's ultra-flat, 1.25-mm-thick rim makes it easy to wipe from the counter directly into the sink.
- 36-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Double equal bowls.
- 6-inch depth.
- Three faucet holes with one accessory hole to the right.
- Rear drains increase workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- SilentShield sound-absorption technology offers quieter performance.
- For under-mount installation, countertop thickness cannot be greater than 1 inch (25 mm) for ADA compliance.
- Includes installation hardware.
- Material: Handcrafted from 18-gauge stainless steel.
- Installation: Top-mount or under-mount.
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
Owners Guide - 1
|Product Type||Dual Mount|
|Number of Faucet Holes||4|
|Color/Finish Family||Stainless Steel Tones|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Number of Bowls||2|
|Width Range (in)||30 to 35|