The Whitehaven apron-front kitchen sink features a streamlined and versatile farmhouse style. Perfect for remodeling projects, the Self-Trimming design requires only a rough cut to new or existing 30-inch standard cabinetry for simple installation and beautiful results. A large single basin accommodates large pots and pans, while the sloped bottom helps with draining and cleanup. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance.
- 30-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Single bowl.
- 9-inch depth.
- Short 6-11/16-inch apron allows sink to be used in new or existing standard cabinetry.
- Self-Trimming apron overlaps the cabinet face for easy installation.
- No faucet holes.
- Basin slopes 2 degrees toward drain to minimize water pooling.
- Offset drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes cutout templates.
- Material: KOHLER enameled cast iron.
- Installation: Apron-front Undermount
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
Owners Guide - 1
Owners Guide - 2
Owners Guide - 3
|Product Type||Apron Front Undermount|
|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
|Stock Status||Currently Out of Stock|
|Number of Bowls||1|
|Width Range (in)||25 to 30|