- Double equal compartments.
- Sink is glazed on all four exterior sides. Suitable for undermount, flush mount, built-up, or above counter installation.
- Farmhouse style with a wrap around 9-29?32in (252mm) high apron front.
- Front panel is reversible. Country pattern on one side, plain front (no pattern) on other side.
- Made of highest grade fireclay, which is clay heated to an extremely high 1600 degrees making the sink hard and durable, with a beautiful high shine.
- Durability of fireclay means it is resistant to scratches and chips and is easy to clean.
- Extra deep bowl means more room for big pots.
- Fits 36in (914mm) minimum base cabinet width.
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Apron Front|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Bowl Depth - Left (in)||9.5|
|Bowl Depth - Right (in)||9.5|
|Bowl Depth Range (in)||9 to 10|
|Bowl Length - Left (in)||17.875|
|Bowl Length - Right (in)||17.875|
|Bowl Width - Left (in)||15.375|
|Bowl Width - Right (in)||15.375|
|Drain Size (in)||3 5/8|
|Number of Bowls||2|
|Width Range (in)||30 to 35|